Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and condition apply to you, the user, and The Living Leaders, owners and operators of this website. Read these terms and conditions with care, as they affect your legal rights. Upon first use of the website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions and do not wish to be bound by them, please leave our website.
Throughout these terms and conditions, a user, or users, refers to any person using this website that is neither an employee of The Living Leaders acting within their employment rights nor an engaged consultant or an individual providing services to The Living Leaders.
Users must be 18 years and above. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby affirm you are at least 18 years old.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
• Unless uploaded by users, all information contained on this website belongs to The Living Leaders and its affiliates. All content is protected by intellectual property rights including trademarks, copyrights, and database rights. Nothing on this site can be construed as granting users license to use any content on this website without written permission from the owner.
• You are not to modify, reproduce, distribute, copy or use any content for commercial purpose without the written permission of The Living Leaders.
Users may not use the website in any way that:
• Disrupts other users’ experience or causes harm to the website.
• Produces, distributes or keeps physical and/or electronic copies of copyright content without the permission of the website owner.
• Is illegal, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing or otherwise breaches any applicable regulation or law.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
• All tools, services and information provided by The Living Leader on this website are done so on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We give no assurances that the services are free of faults, and no warranties can be made for the accuracy of information, the fitness of purpose, compatibility and satisfactory quality of the services provided. The Living Leader is under no obligation by law to update the information on the website.
• While we engage in the best principles to ensure the website is secure, we cannot provide a guarantee of safety. Users are to ensure their own security and that of the device they use to access this website.
• The Living Leader accepts no liability for any disruption on the website.
• The Living Leader has the right to change and suspend any part of the website. Unless explicitly stated, these terms and conditions also affect any revised versions of the website.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
• Exclude or limit your, or our, liability for death or injury because of your, or our, negligence, as applicable;
• Limit or exclude your or our liability for fraud;
• Limit or exclude any of your, or our, liabilities in any way not permissible by law.
We will not be held responsible for any losses that occur as a result of events or actions beyond our control.
The Living Leader, to the full extent permissible by law, accepts no liability for any of the following:
• Corruption or loss of databases, data or software.
• Business losses, such as loss of income, revenue, profits, contract or commercial opportunities.
• Any unique or consequential damage or loss.
• Users cannot transfer their rights under these terms and conditions to another individual. We may transfer our rights where we believe users’ rights won’t be affected.
• We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions and each revision will be applicable from the date of publication. Users are advised to check these terms and conditions regularly.
• These terms and conditions supersede all prior agreements or discussions that might have occurred in relation to the terms and conditions, as it contains the whole agreement between parties relating to its subject matter.
• The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 do not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party has any right to rely on or enforce any provision of these terms and conditions.
• If any court deems any provision of these terms and conditions (or section of any provision) as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall, to the extent required, be deleted and the enforceability, legality and validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will be upheld.
• No delay, action or omission by a party, in exercising any right, will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right.
• This Agreement shall be governed by the law of England and Wales. Any dispute that arises under this Agreement, including non-contractual claims or disputes, shall be subject to the exclusive legal authority of the English and Welsh courts.
The Living Leader Details
The Living Leader is a company incorporated in England and Wales. Its registered address is The Living Leader FF2, Building 7, West Raynham Business Park, Norfolk, NR21 7PL, England and it operates the website www.thelivingleader.com.
Who We Have Worked With
Here are some of the clients we have worked with
Make A Booking
To experience the very best in leadership development training, get in touch with us today.